Monday, October 12, 2009

John 3:16




As children growing up in the church this is one of the first verses we memorize. I think maybe some of us have a tendendency to forget that this verse maybe one of the most powerful verses in the entire Bible!



WOW, WOW, WOW! What more can I say to add to this verse. It says it all on its own. God loves us so much that He sent he son to die for our sins. WOW! I think I am just going to ask all of us to reflect on depth, width, the grace of this verse today

Thank you Lord for loving me and the added bonus of eternal life with you. I will....

1 comment:

  1. As I reflect on this it makes me think how crazy I am for making lifes stuggles bigger than God. I mean if He sent His Son to die for my sins how much He cares for me!

    It reminds me of a quote I heard once. " I had a debt I could not pay, He paid a debt that was not His."

    Christina you should consider doing a devotional. What a great way to start out the day. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!