Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Romans 15, part 1 - Hope for All


We are nearing the end of our Romans study and Paul is tying everything up here at the end. I like that over the last 29 days, I have been really challenged to dig deep inside of me. I want to live a life that pleases God and brings Him joy!

Here in Romans 15 we are also challenged to share the love of Christ with others. First, we see that unity with the body of Christ gives praise to God!

5 May God, who gives this patience and encouragement, help you live in complete harmony with each other, as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus. 6 Then all of you can join together with one voice, giving praise and glory to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Secondly, the gospel of Jesus Christ is for the Jews and the Gentiles. We must do all we can to spread the good news the best that we can.

8 Remember that Christ came as a servant to the Jews to show that God is true to the promises he made to their ancestors. 9 He also came so that the Gentiles might give glory to God for his mercies to them.

I love this verse....

13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

I wrote about this verse before; make sure you check it out....God gives us Hope!

Let's share the love of Christ and overflow with confident Hope!
GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!